At-Risk Case Management (Services to Prevent Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation)
At-Risk Case Management Services provide necessary medical, social or educational services to adults and children who are at-risk or show evidence of abuse, neglect or exploitation. To receive services, you must be a Medicaid recipient.
- Developing a service plan to meet the service needs of clients
- Assisting clients in locating and contacting providers and programs for needed services
- Monitoring services to make sure that they are consistent with quality care
- Impaired adults with insufficient caregiver availability
- Children of impaired or adolescent parents
- Children who have a severe medical or mental condition
- Adults or children who are being abused, neglected, or exploited where a need for protection has been substantiated
Contact your local Department of Social Services for additional information about this service.