Customer Service and Consumer Empowerment
Customer Service and Community Rights Team
The Customer Service and Community Rights Team works closely with the local management entities (LMEs/MCOs) to address complaints, concerns and appeals. The team is committed to addressing the needs of the Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services' consumers and family members through timely and quality customer service. This team works to:
- Protect the rights of individuals served in their communities.
- Respond to complaints or concerns.
- Monitor community rights protection systems and customer service for quality.
- Assist families and individuals to access public services.
- Provide information about the DMH/DD/SAS system.
- Collect and report aggregate complaint data
- Provide technical assistance to local and state customer service representatives
To contact the Customer Service and Community Rights Team, call 919-715-3197 / 1-800-662-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.