What is Workplace Harassment?
Steps to Take if Harassed or Accused
Violence and Safety Issues
Law, Policy, and Definitions
Workplace Harassment training!
Do you know the answers to these questions ...
- What is Workplace Harassment? Is it the same thing as Sexual Harassment?
- Why should I care about this?
- What happens if I'm accused of harassment?
- What should I do if someone harasses me?
- Can I do anything to prevent harassment in my office?
- What if a situation gets scary?
It's a puzzle! In this class, you'll learn to put together
all of the pieces to deal with harassment in the workplace.
You'll read about real cases, learn some tips for dealing with
situations that may come up, and check your understanding as you go through the lessons.
Before starting a lesson, click on
"Course Description and Instructions" to learn how to:
- get credit for this course,
- go through the lessons so that you don't miss anything, and
- bookmark (save your place) if you have to leave the class before you finish.
Workplace Harassment is a required course for all DHHS employees, supervisors and managers.
(See Course Description and Instructions section for more information and some exceptions.)