The DHHS-HR Culture
Segment Objective: Learning the DHHS-HR vision and core values.
DHHS-HR operates with a simple vision: to be the best human resources program in state government. We accomplish this by providing the highest level of professional services to employees and serving as a business partner to accomplish today’s mission and tomorrow’s challenges.
The DHHS-HR value system, which is based on DHHS values, establishes our work culture and ensures we provide quality, timely services to our customers. As a team member, the work you do is critical to achieving the DHHS-HR vision by always demonstrating the following values.
- Listen to and respect customers,
- Provide and promote a safe work environment, (Note: The office where you are employed will provide you instructions for emergency evacuation, severe weather preparedness and other relevant safety information specific to your work location.)
- Support and participate in learning and development,
- Collaborate as a business partner; be a team player,
- Maintain integrity and ethics in daily work,
- Provide excellent customer service, and
- Challenge assumptions and take initiative.