Rural Health Centers
Rural health centers offer basic health care to all residents, regardless of your ability to pay.
- Rural health centers are located in rural NC communities.
- All rural health centers accept Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance.
- If you do not have health insurance or cannot afford medical care, you may qualify for ORHCC’s Medical Access Plan (MAP).
- MAP eligibility is based on income.
- MAP patients pay a co-payment, and the ORHCC pays the difference for each office visit up to $60.
Anyone may receive basic health services at the rural health centers.
How to Apply
Call the rural health center in your area and schedule an appointment.
Click on the closest pin to your location for more information and driving directions.