Social Services Contact Form

Medicaid Questions:
If your question is regarding Medicaid, please contact the DHHS Customer Service Center. Get answers to questions about Medicaid, Health Choice and all of our services. Call 1-800-662-7030 (English, Spanish).

Child Support Questions:
If your question is regarding Child Support, please complete the Child Support Contact Form.

Child Care Questions:
If your question is regarding Child Care, please visit the NC Division of Child Development website.

Contacting a Local County Department:
North Carolina has 100 counties. Each county has a local Department of Social Services Office. To find contact information for a local county Department of Social Services, please visit our Local County Directory.

For questions/comments regarding programs/services provided by the Division of Social Services, please fill out the form below.

Required information is marked with an asterisk (*).

How can we make this page better for you?
Send us some feedback!

Thank you for providing feedback on our website. Your idea will go to our web team. If you want to contact someone specifically and get a response, please go to the contact page.

User Feedback

Back to top