Improving Behavioral Health is a top priority at NCDHHS. We’ve created a Department-wide monthly dashboard of key outcomes of the Behavioral Health System. Our goal is a tool that highlights our shared priorities and opportunities for improvement. When something needs improvement, the goal is to start a conversation on how things could be better, and discovering all the pieces at play. If we can better define the problem, we can better work together to solve it.
Block Grant Reports
- SABG (Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant)
- MHBG (Community Mental Health Services Block Grant)
- Reports to the General Assembly
Including: Death & Restraint Laws/Rules Compliance, DWI, General.
Local Management Entities/Managed Care Organization Reports
- Consumer Perception of Care Reports
- National Core Indicators
- Transitions to Community Living Quality of Life Survey