N.C.G.S. § 150B-19.1(c) states:
(c) Each agency subject to this Article shall post on its Web site, no later than the publication date of the notice of text in the North Carolina Register, all of the following:
(1) The text of a proposed rule.
(2) An explanation of the proposed rule and the reason for the proposed rule.
(3) The federal certification required by subsection (g) of this section.
(4) Instructions on how and where to submit oral or written comments on the proposed rule, including a description of the procedure by which a person can object to a proposed rule and subject the proposed rule to legislative review.
(5) Any fiscal note that has been prepared for the proposed rule.
- Rule 10A NCAC 27G .2202 is proposed for readoption without substantive changes as reflected herein.
- Rule 10A NCAC 27G .0207 is proposed for readoption without substantive changes as reflected herein.