N.C.G.S. § 150B-19.1(c) states:
(c) Each agency subject to this Article shall post on its Web site, no later than the publication date of the notice of text in the North Carolina Register, all of the following:
(1) The text of a proposed rule.
(2) An explanation of the proposed rule and the reason for the proposed rule.
(3) The federal certification required by subsection (g) of this section.
(4) Instructions on how and where to submit oral or written comments on the proposed rule, including a description of the procedure by which a person can object to a proposed rule and subject the proposed rule to legislative review.
(5) Any fiscal note that has been prepared for the proposed rule.
Information regarding the proposed adoption of Rules 10A NCAC 26C Section .0700, County Disengagement from a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization.
Information regarding the proposed amendment of Rules 10A NCAC 27G .6702, Operations, and 10A NCAC 27H Section .0200, Training and Registration of Forensic Evaluators.