NCTracks is the new multi-payer Medicaid Management Information System for the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services (N.C. DHHS). It has three separate portals for specific internet access to different sectors of the business (Providers, Recipients and internal operations needs).
The NCTracks system:
- A system that adjudicates claims from DMA/DMH/DPH and ORHCC (professional, institutional, pharmaceutical and BH related);
- Shares the claims processing engine of the NCTracks to process and pay claims for the Division of MH/DD/SA Services;
- Establishes a central repository of recipient and provider data across the Division's circle of services and programs;
- Allows the state to more closely monitor the delivery of MH/DD/SA services, and to properly measure and track area program performance;
- Reduces the potential for over-billing and duplicate payments for the same units of service and
- Simplifies the claims filing practices for area programs and reduces the claims payment cycle time.
Providers should contact:
- Local management entity/managed care organization (LME/MCO) for NCTracks questions
- LME for Integrated Payment and Reimbursement System (IPRS) related questions
Contact us for: