The Department has begun thoughtfully designing the Tailored Plans. The voice of the consumer is our most important input into the design of these plans. During the upcoming State Consumer and Family Advisory Committee (SCFAC) meetings, the Department will be bringing information about the design for discussion and input. The below calendar outlines the estimated dates each topic will be discussed.
What to Expect
- At each meeting, Department experts will share presentations outlining our current draft thinking about how key functions of the Tailored Plan could work. The presentations will last between one and two hours, as determined by the SCFAC.
- Copies of the presentation will be provided in advance of the meeting, as often as possible.
- The Department welcomes questions at the meeting, and when possible, compiled by the State CFAC Chairperson and sent to the Department.
- White papers, which further discuss the Department’s thinking on each topic, will likely be released near these dates, building on consumer input. These white papers are draft, and further comments are invited.
- As final design decisions are made, they will be presented to the State CFAC.
|State CFAC Meeting Date||Planned Discussion Topic(s)|
|May 8, 2019|
|June 12, 2019||
|July 10, 2019||
|Aug. 14, 2019||
|Sept. 11, 2019||
|Oct. 9, 2019||
|Nov. 13, 2019||
|Dec. 11, 2019||
|Jan. 8, 2020||
|Feb. 12, 2020||
|March 11, 2020||