The North Carolina Radon Program does not require or regulate radon certifications.
Should you have interest in knowing more about certification programs or obtaining a certification, the NC Radon Program recommends that you contact the organization that provides the certification of your choice. Following are the certification organizations that North Carolina recognizes. Following are resources that may assist you with training.
Organizations providing radon certifications
Training and CEU opportunities
- Center for Environmental Research and Technology, Inc.
- Eastern Regional Radon Training Center, Rutgers University
- Inspector Nation
- National Radon Proficiency Program
- National Radon Safety Board
- Spruce Radon Training
- University Educational Services, Professional Home Inspection Institute