Division of MH/DD/SUS Medical Records

If you have received mental health, developmental disability or substance abuse services (MH/DD/SAS) services treatment through an LME-MCO provider network and you would like to obtain your medical records, contact the provider agency directly. Each provider agency has a person who is in charge of medical records requests and questions.

If there are issues in accessing your MH/DD/SAS medical records from the provider agency, please contact the medical record contacts for the LME-MCO where the provider is enrolled.